Understanding Cortisol to Improve Your Health
with Azza Halim, MD
Dr Halim treats her patients holistically with the latest, most appropriate solutions, from the inside out, with the aim of achieving long-term benefits in both beauty and health.
- With cold and flu season here, what are some at home tips you can do to build your immune system?
- What are some lifestyle changes that someone can make to help boost their immune system?
- So many people take vitamins and don’t realize that they should be taken at specific times of the day and some should be taken on an empty stomach vs full. When should you take your vitamins?
- Why does Dr. Halim have a passion for helping people from the inside out
- -What is the simplest thing a person can do every day to improve your immune system?
- What about supplements, when do we need to take them?
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook: @WeAreLivingHealthyTV
DISCLAIMER: THE CONSULTATIONS OR INTERACTIONS OFFERED ARE NOT MEANT TO REPLACE A CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN. THE CONSULTATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT STRUCTURED IN A WAY TO PROVIDE HEALTH COUNSELING / DIAGNOSING OF ANY KIND. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE LIVING HEALTHY IS NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION AS YOUR TREATING HEALTH COUNSELOR, PHYSICIAN, ATTORNEY, LEGAL COUNSEL, EMPLOYER, MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. We offer no guarantees or promise of results from event nor assume liability for any information provided.