Dreams are a fascinating topic which have been debated about for centuries.
Joining Calm, Cool and Connected today is Scott Menasco. Scott is a Doctor of Philosophy in Transformative Studies, and a Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s one-on-one with Scott:
• Hear about Scott’s background and his current role in the mental health field
• Learn what the purpose of dreams is
• Discover what it means when it is said that “dreams illuminate inner conflict”
• Find out what reoccurring dreams mean in therapeutic terms
• Hear how Scott says working through things in our dream state can translate to real life
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
More about Scott and his practice: www.legacypsychotherapy.com
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.