Erectile dysfunction, or “ED” for short, is way more common than people realize. Up to 40% of men are effected by ED by the time they hit 40!
Bridgeside Medical Clinic offers a non-invasive approach to treating erectile dysfunction, without having to have surgery, get injections OR take pills! Andrew Rinehart joins us to explain more.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Andrew:
• Hear about Andrew’s role at Bridgeside
• Learn what exactly erectile dysfunction is, and how it effects people
• Find out what some of the most common causes for ED are, and ways to prevent it
• Discover how Bridgeside Medical Clinic’s treatment is different than traditional ED treatments
• Hear how Bridgeside’s treatment helps to restore spontaneous intimacy
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find more information about Bridgeside Medical Clinic: www.bridgesidemedicalclinic.com
You can also reach them by phone at 1 (757) 309-5555
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.