Carri is Nurse Manager of the Mother Baby Unit at Chesapeake Regional Healthcare’s BirthPlace. She and her award-winning team are responsible for keeping moms and their babies happy and healthy by providing personalized, patient-centered postpartum care.
Question from Alexis with Carri Folwaczny:
1. When an expectant or postpartum woman has questions about her pregnancy, I hear Chesapeake Regional offers something unique. Can you tell us about that?
2. How do you support breastfeeding mothers?
3. Do you offer postpartum support groups?
4. I hear Chesapeake Regional Medical Center is undergoing a big improvement project. Can you tell us what changes are coming to the Mother/Baby Unit?
5. How do women find out more about the BirthPlace? 6. Is there anything else you’d like people to know
For more information go to: chesapeakeregional.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook: @WeAreLivingHealthyTV
DISCLAIMER: THE CONSULTATIONS OR INTERACTIONS OFFERED ARE NOT MEANT TO REPLACE A CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN. THE CONSULTATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT STRUCTURED IN A WAY TO PROVIDE HEALTH COUNSELING / DIAGNOSING OF ANY KIND. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE LIVING HEALTHY IS NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION AS YOUR TREATING HEALTH COUNSELOR, PHYSICIAN, ATTORNEY, LEGAL COUNSEL, EMPLOYER, MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. We offer no guarantees or promise of results from event nor assume liability for any information provided.