Planning for a Successful New Year
The New Year is always an opportunity for fresh starts and new perspectives. It’s normal to set goals, and it’s just as normal to fail by the time January is over.
Key Takeaways from Liz:
• Learn how self reflection can help you to keep your New Years resolutions
• Hear how using calendars and alarms to create habits can help with the process
• Find out how “bite sized goals” are easier to achieve. Bigger isn’t always better!
• Learn how focusing on things we can control, can help us achieve our goals
• Hear why a gratitude journal is so helpful
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.