The Keys to Performance
Self acceptance is important, but sometimes it is necessary to recognize that there is room for growth. That’s where Brennen Eisenhut comes in.
Brennen is a mental performance coach, who helps his clients maximize their performance in anything they do by developing “game-changing mental skills.”
Key Takeaways from Liz’s 1-on-1 with Brennen:
• Hear Brennen’s background
• Learn what performance psychology is
• Find out if it’s possible to over-perform in certain areas of life, and if that can effect other areas of your life
• Hear how Brennen addresses imbalances in life with his clients
• Learn some of the most common barriers to performance that Brennen sees
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.