Imagine a job where you were considered the maid, the chef, the scheduler, the chauffeur, the sleep guru, the laundromat, and more. That is just some of the duties that you take on when you become a parent!
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected, Dr. Liz is joined by Dr. Rebecca Schrag Hershberg to break down the business of parenting coaching!
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s one-on-one with Dr. Rebecca:
• Hear about Rebecca’s background in the mental health field
• Learn about Rebecca’s work with parents in her parent coaching business
• Find out what the parent child connection is, and why it’s so important
• Discover how our background immensely effects how we are as parents
• Hear how Rebecca starts with each client
• Find out how Dr. Hershberg says “pausing” can help people parent more effectively!
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find more information on Rebecca and her parenting coaching business: www.littlehousecalls.com
Follow Rebecca on IG: http://www.instagram.com/littlehousecalls
Connect with Rebecca on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/littlehousecalls
Watch the interview on Facebook:
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.