Most of us will never know what it’s like to have our lives, let alone love lives, aired for millions to see on television.
The impact of this on a person’s mental health can be monumental.
Joining Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Clayton Echard, from ABC’s most recent season of “The Bachelor.”
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Clayton:
• Hear how Clayton would describe himself, outside of The Bachelor
• Learn how the whole process of The Bachelor effected Clayton’s mental health
• Find out how Clayton came to the conclusion that he wanted to be open about his mental health journey
• Discover when Clayton started noticing that he was struggling with mental health issues
• Hear about Clayton’s future plans!
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.