The month of May is Mental Health Awareness month. It is an important opportunity to raise awareness about mental health ailments. It’s the perfect time to educate the public, fight the stigma surrounding mental health, and have open conversations about how important mental health is.
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected, Dr. Fedrick is joined by Melanie Chaplin and Jeffrey Cook. They are both prevention specialists at Chesapeake Integrated Behavioral Healthcare, and they are going to talk about the importance of Mental Health Awareness.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Melanie and Jeffrey:
- Hear about the stigma of mental health issues
- Learn some of the warning signs that someone dealing with mental health issues might exhibit
- Find out symptoms to look out for in yourself, to determine if you might be experiencing a mental health problem
- Discover coping skills to help deal with mental health ailments
- Hear how to get help if you or someone you know needs it
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find more information about Chesapeake Integrated Behavioral Healthcare on their website: https://www.cibhprevention.com
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.