#TiredAsAMother (Therapy for Moms)
According to a study conducted in 2021, 16% of moms reported being in a constant state of burnout.
Being a mom is inherently one of the toughest jobs there is- and add a pandemic which caused moms to also have to be teachers? A recipe for disaster.
Joining Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Erin Spahr. Erin is a Certified Perinatal Mental Health Therapist, and she is here to dive into the stress and anxiety that is motherhood.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s one-on-one with Erin
• Hear about Erin’s background in the mental health field
• Learn some of the most common stressors that Erin sees in mothers
• Find out how the mental load can be a huge factor in burnout for moms
• Discover how a lack of control can be a source of anxiety for moms
• Learn some of the coping skills that Erin teaches to moms
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.