How to Get Your Child to Fall Asleep Faster
As parents, one of the most dreaded times with our kids can be bedtime. Kids seemingly can come up with a million and one other things they would rather do than lay down and go to sleep!
Morgan Winder joins Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to dive into the world of kids sleep, and why sleep issues could be happening with your child.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Morgan:
• Learn what could be going on that would cause sleep issues in children
• Hear about the connection between anxiety and problems during bedtime
• Find out if it’s the kids, or the parents who have the most changes to make at bedtime for an “easier” nightly routine
• Tips for parents dealing with consistently hard bedtimes
• Hear some helpful coping skills for parents to do with children prior to bedtime
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Reach out to Morgan at email@example.com
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.