Few topics are as complicated or wide-reaching as addiction. Today’s guest sheds a light on the fact that there’s a story behind each case of addiction. Understanding the story behind addiction can lead to the transformative journey back from rock bottom.
Bestselling author Adam Hill joins Dr. Fedrick for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to share his story of anxiety, addiction, and transforming those into sobriety and success.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Adam:
• Hear about Adam’s struggle with an anxiety disorder
• Learn how his anxiety disorder related to his addiction
• Find out how landing at rock bottom changed Adam’s life
• Discover the secrets that helped Adam go from rock bottom to “Iron Man” participant
• Hear some encouragement for building from your own rock bottom
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.