Experimenting with The Human Design System
Popular personality assessments like the Myers Briggs Type Indicator and the Enneagram are becoming more incorporated in coaching and even counseling these days. Today’s episode is all about a lesser known personality assessment called The Human Design System and how it can be used as a tool in personal development.
Today’s guest, Jennifer Greiner, a Vitality Coach, Licensed Clinical Counselor, and Art Therapist is here to share how The Human Design System has benefited her clients and what makes it so useful.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Jenn:
• Hear about Jennifer’s background in counseling and coaching
• Get the 411 on what The Human Design System is
• Find out what the unique benefits of using the system in coaching are
• Get relatable examples of how the system is used in coaching
• Hear how you can get your Human Design type chart for free
• Learn what’s different about using the system as opposed to others
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.