Destigmatizing Mental Health
with Alexis Perkins from We Are Living Healthy
Mental health is becoming something that is more and more readily discussed. But there is still stigma about this topic.
Here today to talk about normalizing mental health is Alexis Perkins, the host of We Are Living Healthy.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Alexis:
• Hear about Alexis’ background
• Learn why Alexis feels that mental and physical health go hand in hand
• Hear how being emotionally intelligent can improve your life and your communication with others
• Find out how Alexis used physical health to help her anxiety
• Discover how phone alarms can help mental health issues
• Learn about the show that Alexis hosts, “We Are Living Healthy”
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Connect with Alexis on Instagram: @iamkingalexis
To learn more about Alexis’ podcast We Are Living Healthy content, don’t forget to subscribe to on all major podcasting platforms. https://livinghealthy.buzzsprout.com
Follow the podcast Facebook: @WeAreLivingHealthyTV
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.