Intellectual giftedness is the term used to describe a person with an intellectual ability which is significantly higher than average. Only five percent of the population falls into this category.
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected- Dr. Liz is joined by Jennifer Harvey Sallin. She is the founder of InterGifted- an organization by people and for people who are intellectually gifted.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s one-on-one with Jennifer:
• Hear about the work that Jennifer does, and her role in the mental health field
• Learn how being “gifted” is defined, and how someone is deemed gifted
• Gain understanding about some of the challenges that someone who is gifted might face
• Learn what “gifted trauma” is
• Discover how adults can go about getting assessed for giftedness
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.