Many people think of attachment styles as a new trend, but the concept goes all the way back to the 1960’s!
Attachment styles are defined as characteristic patterns for how people relate to others in close relationships.
Alexa Bailey is going to help break down attachment styles’ role in relationships.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Alexa:
• Hear about Alexa’s work and role in the mental health field
• Learn how she describes Attachment Theory to her clients
• Find out the four attachment styles
• Discover how attachment styles can have an impact on our relationships
• Hear about the “good enough” secure attachment
• Learn the “four S’s” of secure attachment
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.