Alexis has the opportunity to chat today with Kathy McVey from Optima Health and learn more about what people can expect when they build health coverage expenses into their retirement budgets.
- What options are available to help cover what Original Medicare does not?
- At what age do you qualify for Medicare?
- When can someone sign up for Medicare?
- What are some other considerations people should think about when it comes to Medicare options?
- Is there anything special to know about Medicare coverage when you travel?
- What’s important for couples to know about signing up for Medicare?
- What resources are available for people who need help understanding and enrolling in Medicare?
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook: @WeAreLivingHealthyTV
DISCLAIMER: THE CONSULTATIONS OR INTERACTIONS OFFERED ARE NOT MEANT TO REPLACE A CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN. THE CONSULTATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT STRUCTURED IN A WAY TO PROVIDE HEALTH COUNSELING / DIAGNOSING OF ANY KIND. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE LIVING HEALTHY IS NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION AS YOUR TREATING HEALTH COUNSELOR, PHYSICIAN, ATTORNEY, LEGAL COUNSEL, EMPLOYER, MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. We offer no guarantees or promise of results from event nor assume liability for any information provided.