Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, or EMDR for short, is defined as a psychotherapy that enables people to heal from the symptoms and emotional distress that are the result of disturbing life experiences.
Kelly O’Horo joins Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to talk about EMDR, and the profound benefits of this type of therapy.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s one-on-one with Kelly:
• Hear about Kelly’s background and her work with EMDR in the mental health field
• Learn how Kelly describes EMDR
• Find out what the EMDR process looks like
• Discover what the professionals know about how EMDR works
• Learn the tangible benefits of EMDR therapy
• Find out how to go about locating an EMDR professional
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.