Question from the Audience: Relationship Repetition
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected, Dr. Liz tackles a question from the audience: “Why do I keep ending up in the same relationships over and over again?”
Many people struggle with ending up in the same (“bad”) types of relationships over and over!
Key Takeaways from Liz:
• Learn: what is relational programming?
• Hear about the four different attachment styles
• Find out how your experiences before the age of 3 can shape your relational programming
• Hear what “the uncomfortable comfort zone” is
• Learn how to break the cycle!!!
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.