The Labor and Delivery unit of a hospital is often seen as a place of love, joy, and all happy things! But, that is not always the case.
Joining Dr. Liz on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Meighan Pribesh. Meighan is an accomplished nurse with years of experience, and she is going to help shed some light on the mental health side of working in labor and delivery.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Meighan:
• Hear about Meighan’s background in the medical field
• Learn about the mental health struggles of being a L&D nurse
• Find out how she copes with the emotional side of L&D while physically still having to do her job
• Discover how the Covid19 pandemic impacted her job
• Learn what Meighan does outside of work to cope with the emotions she brings home from the hospital
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Follow Meighan on IG: @summerlovin725
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.