A great way to add more color to your patio this season is to create your own DIY Flower Pot using scrapbook paper. So dig out those pots, plants and green thumbs and get started!
What You’ll Need
- A ceramic flower pot
- scrapbook paper
- polycrilic protective finish
- embellishments (optional)
How To Do It
1. Cut the paper into strips
2. Using a sponge, apply decoupage to the pot
3. Add paper and apply decoupage over that
4. Repeat until entire pot is covered
5. Add embellishments
6. Once dry, Apply polycrilic
This step gives your pot a protective finish.
And there you have it: A decorative DIY flower pot to celebrate the summer season.