The YMCA is focused on investing in our youth, in order to create a better future for us all.
Joining Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected are Caleb Cooper and Sarah Baker from the YMCA of South Hampton Roads. They are going to share with us how the YMCA is seeking to keep our youth healthy- both physically and mentally.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Caleb and Sarah:
- Hear about Sarah and Caleb’s roles with the YMCA
- Learn about the YMCA’s view on the connection between spirit, mind and body
- Find out why personal connection is a big piece of the puzzle with the Y and their community
- Discover some of the mental health partnerships that the YMCA participates in
- Hear how the YMCA is working to de-stigmatize mental health
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find more information about the YMCA South Hampton Roads on their website: ymcashr.org
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.