Why does it seem like the things that are the best for us, are the hardest to do? Get more sleep at night, eat more veggies, exercise more, leave that bad relationship- just a few of such things that can be hard for us!
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected, Dr. Liz walks us through barriers that keep us from achieving what we want to, and different ways to go about getting back on the right track!
Key Takeaways from Liz:
• Learn some of the barriers that keep us from doing the things that are good for us
• Hear what core beliefs have to do with what we achieve in adulthood
• Find out the difference between motivation and self discipline
• Learn about the reptilian brain and the limbic system
• Hear how setting alarms can help you achieve your goals!
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr. Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.