Latina and Bilingual Therapy
Research over the last few years says that only ten percent of mental health providers can provide sessions in a language other than English. Even fewer of those providers speak Spanish.
Kaelly Arellano joins Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to dive into this topic.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s one-on-one with Kaelly:
• Hear about Kaelly’s background in the field
• Learn how and why K&B Therapy was founded
• Find out about the language and cultural barriers to therapy that exist in the bilingual and Latina communities
• Hear how setting boundaries can be difficult in the Latina family dynamic
• Learn why Kaelly tells her clients that “less is more”
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Learn more about K & B Therapy Inc: www.kandbtherapy.com
Connect with Kaelly via email: email@example.com
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.