The YMCA is one of the country’s leading non-profits for youth development. Their mission is to offer holistic youth development programs that enhance, protect and nurture development.
On this special live-in-person episode of Calm, Cool and Connected- Dr. Fedrick is joined by Seth Foster. He is the Regional Youth Development Director for the YMCA of South Hampton Roads.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s 1-on-1 with Seth:
• Hear about Seth’s role at the YMCA
• Learn Seth’s personal story with the Y
• Find out how the YMCA nurtures children from infancy all the way through teen years
• Discover what kind of support the Y offered during Covid
• Hear how the YMCA serves as a connector between the kids and their community
• Discover the Y’s new free Summer program!
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find more information at: www.ymcashr.org/sponsor-a-teen Text the word “TEEN” to 833-222-2118
Email the Y at email@example.com
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.