The Three Types of Perfectionism
Perfectionism can take such a toll on someone’s life. It can be so hard to overcome, because while perfectionism is wearing on a person, perfectionists also receive praise- which creates a vicious cycle.
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected Dr. Liz is joined by Nicole Baker, a life coach. She helps break down all you need to know about perfectionism.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Nicole:
• Hear about Nicole’s work and background in the mental health field
• Learn how Nicole defines perfectionism
• Find out how overachieving and procrastinating both relate to perfectionism
• Discover the three types of perfectionists
• Hear about the strengths of each type of perfectionist
• Learn how each type of perfectionist can make their lives better
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.