The Neurology of Sleep
Sleep is one of our favorite things, yet most of us don’t get enough sleep every night! But why?
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected, we are joined by Dr. Meredith Broderick: a triple boarded sleep doctor, and the perfect person to guide us through the science of good sleep.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Dr. Broderick:
- Hear why sleep is so important
- Find out how sleep effects our moods, and why Dr. Broderick calls sleep a “mini therapy session.”
- Learn if there are gender differences in the amount of sleep we require
- Hear why and how it is possible to over sleep
- Find out why electricity is the enemy of good sleep
- Hear when Dr. Meredith suggests you seek help for your sleep problems
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Follow Dr. Broderick on Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/sleepdoctormer
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.