The Keys to Healthy Relationships
Relationships can be tricky. Many of us didn’t grow up with the best role models when it comes to healthy relationships.
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected, Dr. Fedrick is going to reveal the keys to having healthy and happy relationships.
Key Takeaways from Liz:
• Hear how a feeling of “safety” can tell you whether or not you’re in a healthy relationship
• Find out how boundaries actually make relationships more healthy
• Learn how “respect” can change from person to person, and how disrespect in a relationship is a red flag
• Hear how trust can make or break relationships
• Find out how communication and compromise are integral to healthy relationships
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.