The Healing Power of Flowers with Katie Hess
The idea of a bouquet of flowers brightening someones day is one thing, but what if flowers could be used as an effective remedy for a variety of problems?
Today Dr. Elizabeth speaks with Katie Hess, Founder and Flower Alchemist from LotusWei about the potential healing properties of flowers. While plants have always been used for medicinal purposes, the type of worker Katie does as a Flower Alchemist is unique and challenges traditional views of healing.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Katie:
• Hear how Katie came to the world of flower alchemy
• Learn the difference between essential oils and flower essences
• Find out how Katie’s work relies on the subjectability of each clients relationship to a flower
• Learn about the significance of a flower’s origin when considering its healing properties
• Hear how flower alchemy might be a good fit for you
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
To connect with Katie Hess and learn more about her work, connect with her on her website: www.lotuswei.com
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.