The YMCA is well known for their highly effective programs that promote ethical values, life skills, and also bring the community together for good.
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected Dr. Fedrick is joined by Atarah-Sheba Young. She is the Regional Director of Teen Programs for the YMCA of Virginia Peninsulas.
She is going to give us insight into all of the phenomenal programs the YMCA has for teens!
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Atarah-Sheba Young:
• Hear about Atarah-Sheba’s background, and her history with the YMCA
• Learn about the YMCA’s programs for teens
• Find out some of the Director’s favorite national programs for teens
• Discover some of the biggest changes that teens undergo during their time at the Y
• Learn how to find more information about the YMCA and all of their programming
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find more information about the YMCA of Virginia Peninsulas on their website: https://www.ymcavp.org/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.