The month of September is Suicide Prevention Awareness Month. Mental health professionals, friends and families of suicide victims, and survivors all work to bring awareness to this very important topic all month long.
Kristen Martin and Michelle Morgan-Jackson from Chesapeake Integrated Behavioral Healthcare join Dr. Fedrick for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to shine a light on this very crucial topic.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Kristen and Michelle:
- Learn exactly what Suicide Prevention Awareness Month is, and what it’s for
- Hear some of the statistics on suicide
- Find out several of the signs and symptoms of suicidal ideations
- Discover how you or a loved one can seek help, if it is needed
- Hear about the free training classes that Chesapeake Integrated Behavioral Health offers to anyone interested
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Learn more about CIBH on their website at https://www.cibhprevention.com/
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr. Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.