Alexis spoke to Patricia And Robert about the services provided by the City of Virginia Beach.
- Where we are now with HIV advances and treatments?
- How important is HIV testing?
- What are Adverse Childhood Experiences?
- The City of Virginia Beach offers many services including training. What can someone expert on this training?
- Is there anything that we can tell people identified as a trauma?, or different behaviors? In order to help them when they have unprotected sex?
- When it comes toHIV, people think it is not going to happen to them. How can we teach them about the importance of testing?
For more information go to: https://www.vbgov.com/ or call to 757-385-0811
Or watch the video on Facebook
For more great We Are Living Healthy content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on all major podcasting platforms. https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com/
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook: @WeAreLivingHealthyTV
DISCLAIMER: THE CONSULTATIONS OR INTERACTIONS OFFERED ARE NOT MEANT TO REPLACE A CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN. THE CONSULTATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT STRUCTURED IN A WAY TO PROVIDE HEALTH COUNSELING / DIAGNOSING OF ANY KIND. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE LIVING HEALTHY IS NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION AS YOUR TREATING HEALTH COUNSELOR, PHYSICIAN, ATTORNEY, LEGAL COUNSEL, EMPLOYER, MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. We offer no guarantees or promise of results from event nor assume liability for any information provided.