The term “high-conflict person” is a phrase describing anyone who has a high-conflict personality. This means they have an ongoing theme of an all-or-nothing mindset, unhinged emotions, extreme behavior and a pattern of always blaming others.
These people also have a hard time seeing that in all of their issues, they’re the common denominator.
Joining Dr. Fedrick on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Megan Hunter. She is the CEO and Co-Founder of the High Conflict Institute.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Liz’s chat with Megan:
• Hear about Megan’s background and The High-Conflict Institute
• Learn some of the common attributes of a high-conflict person
• Discover some of the most common things that can lead to high-conflict personalities
• Find out how The High-Conflict Institute operates
• Hear the advice that Megan has for anyone in a relationship with a high-conflict person
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find more information about Megan and The High-Conflict Institute on their website: https://www.highconflictinstitute.com/hci-team
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.