Neurotechnology and Mental Health
Neurotechnology is defined as “the assembly of methods and instruments that enable a direct connection of technical components with the nervous system.”
But what in the world does that have to do with our mental health?!
Dr. Fedrick chats with Toby Pasman, a neurophysiology researcher, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Toby:
• Learn what role our brains play in our mental health
• Hear how the brain can rewire itself throughout adulthood
• What does the rewiring in your brain, have to do with your mental health?
• Find out what the different kinds of brain waves are, and how each pertains to mental health
• Hear which supplements Toby recommends when it comes to neuro health
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Learn more on Toby’s website: roscoeswetsuitneuro.com
Find Toby on Instagram: @roscoeswetsuitneuro
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.