Even in the year 2022, there are still stigmas surrounding mental health.
Treatment isn’t as readily available as it should be, and the impact can be devastating.
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected- Dr. Fedrick is joined by Rev. Dr. Nicole Charles, the Chief Executive Officer of Edgar Cayce’s Association for Research and Enlightenment, Inc. She is going to tell us more about Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E., and how it is dedicated to providing tools for wellness, personal empowerment, and spiritual growth based on the work of Edgar Cayce.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s conversation with Rev. Dr. Charles:
- Hear about Nicole’s role as CEO of Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E.
- Learn how Rev. Dr. Nicole’s day-to-day includes mental health
- Find out how someone’s childhood experiences may present themselves in a person’s adult life
- Discover how Rev. Dr. Charles takes the good, and empowers it to overshadow the bad
- Hear Rev. Nicole’s take on the stigma surrounding mental health
- Learn how that stigma effects society as a whole
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Learn more about Edgar Cayce’s A.R.E. on their website: https://www.edgarcayce.org/ Connect with them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/edgarcayce
Follow them on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/edgarcayceare/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.