Mental Health in the Workplace with Michelle E. Dickinson
As we enter the third calendar year affected by the Covid-19 pandemic, the mental health cultures of companies across the globe are taking a significant hit. Whether from isolation due to working from home or anxiety concerning returning to the office, many employees are struggling and employers are faced with the challenge of caring for their employees in impactful ways.
Enter Michelle E. Dickinson, TedX Speaker and founder of Trifecta Mental Health. On today’s episode Michelle sharing with Dr. Fredrick how her company is assisting employers in reaching their employees and assisting them in their journey toward better mental health during this challenging time.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Michelle:
• Hear how Michelle’s background prepared her for her work as a mental health advocate
• Find out how Trifecta Mental Health is bringing mental health tools to the workplace via workshops and trainings
• Learn why mental illness is the most costly type of illness
• Find out about the significant returns on investments in mental health in the workplace
• Hear why many workplace mental health resources go unused and how that can be changed
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Learn more about Michelle’s work:
Youtube: Michelle’s Conversations That Matter
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.