Meditation for the Workplace
Creating a productive and healthy work environment is a challenge even during normal times. How do you create a thriving workplace when many are still working from home and still dealing with the ramifications from Covid-19? The answer might be surprisingly simple: meditation.
Joining this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Meris Gebhardt, Founder of Opulent Mindfulness. She is here to share how her experience in sales and personal history of anxiety led to her founding a company to bring mindfulness to the corporate world.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with April:
• Hear about Meris’ background and how she got the idea for her business
• Learn how Opulent Mindfulness works
• Hear how mindfulness can benefit both an individual and a corporation
• Find out how displayed care from an employer can make employees more present at work
• Learn the differences between live mindfulness sessions versus pre-recorded sessions.
• Hear more about what sessions with Opulent Mindfulness are like
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Find Opulent Mindfulness on Tik Tok:https://www.linkedin.com/company/opulent-mindfulness/
Email Meris directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.