Dating, On Purpose
Compatibility can be a very vague and abstract concept when it comes to relationships. But how is compatibility measured?
Here with us today to help us navigate compatibility and intentional dating, is Caitlin Bedford- Smith.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Caitlin:
• Hear about Caitlin’s background in the field
• Learn why looking inward first, is the key to compatibility
• Hear why “butterflies” in the beginning of relationships aren’t necessarily a good thing
• Learn about the difference between “non-negotiables” and “nice to have’s” in relationships
• Find out some of the biggest myths about compatibility
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Learn more about Caitlin on her website: www.thecompatibilitycoach.co.uk
Connect with Caitlin on Instagram: @the.compatibility.coach
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website https:// www.evolvecounselingaz.com/dr-elizabeth-fedrick.
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelizabethfedrick/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.