Dating, On Purpose
Compatibility can be a very vague and abstract concept when it comes to relationships. But how is compatibility measured?
Here with us today to help us navigate compatibility and intentional dating, is Caitlin Bedford- Smith.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Caitlin:
• Hear about Caitlin’s background in the field
• Learn why looking inward first, is the key to compatibility
• Hear why “butterflies” in the beginning of relationships aren’t necessarily a good thing
• Learn about the difference between “non-negotiables” and “nice to have’s” in relationships
• Find out some of the biggest myths about compatibility
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website https:// www.evolvecounselingaz.com/dr-elizabeth-fedrick.
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelizabethfedrick/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.