The experiences that we face during our upbringing often influence the core beliefs that we hold true about ourselves. Our guest on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected chose to use those experiences to her advantage, and help her live her best life!
Meet Erika Obando- a speaker and transformational coach. Learn how her journey makes her uniquely qualified to coach others.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Erika:
• Hear about Erika’s work as a transformational coach
• Learn how Erika made the choice to not be a victim anymore
• Find out her initial steps to shifting her perspective
• Discover how Erika used her childhood experiences to change both her life and her outlook!
• Hear how Erika works with her clients
• Learn more about Erika’s book!
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.