Bridgeside offers a non-invasive approach to treating E.D. without pills, injections or surgery. After an assessment and exam from a doctor, a series of non-invasive treatments may help repair existing blood vessels to treat E.D. at the root of the cause.
Today Alexis chats with Miles from Bridgeside about E.D
- Can you tell us more about the conditions that often result in one common symptom for Erectile Dysfunction?
- Would you consider the wavelength device that you use to be invasive?
- Have there been any studies done on your non-invasive procedures?
- Is there anything to be concerned about during these procedures? Is there any pain or discomfort?
- What does the process look like ?
- How many treatments a patient needs?
- Is Bridge Side doing any sort of a promotion right now for men who are considering visiting the clinic?
A great promotion is going on now, Call now for a free exam, blood flow ultrasound, and receive a special gift for those intimate moments – a $650 value!
For more information go to: www.bridgesidemedicalclinic.com or call 757-309-5555.
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook: @WeAreLivingHealthyTV
DISCLAIMER: THE CONSULTATIONS OR INTERACTIONS OFFERED ARE NOT MEANT TO REPLACE A CONSULTATION WITH YOUR PHYSICIAN. THE CONSULTATION IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND NOT STRUCTURED IN A WAY TO PROVIDE HEALTH COUNSELING / DIAGNOSING OF ANY KIND. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE ARE LIVING HEALTHY IS NOT PROVIDING INFORMATION AS YOUR TREATING HEALTH COUNSELOR, PHYSICIAN, ATTORNEY, LEGAL COUNSEL, EMPLOYER, MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL. We offer no guarantees or promise of results from event nor assume liability for any information provided.