Our Youth’s Mental Health
A topic that goes under the radar more often than it should, is youth mental health.
Here with us today to dive into this topic is Dr. Shahana Alibhai, Family Physician and Staff Physician at the Foundry Abbotsford.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s 1-on-1 with the Dr.:
• Hear about Dr. Shahana’s background and the work that she does
• Find out what some of the most common disorders are that Dr. Shahana sees
• Learn how the doctor addresses depression with her patients
• Hear how Dr. Shahana teaches her patients to train their minds
• Find out why self care is so important
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website https:// www.evolvecounselingaz.com/dr-elizabeth-fedrick.
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelizabethfedrick/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.