Anger Management’s Role in the Will Smith/ Chris Rock Fiasco
As humans, we all experience a wide range in emotions. Happiness, sadness, excitement and anger to name a few. It’s all a part of a normal human experience!
It becomes an issue when anger can no longer be regulated. Here to dive into anger management and the Will Smith debacle with Chris Rock during the Academy Awards is Beverly Hills psychologist Dr. Greg Cason.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Dr. Greg:
- Hear about Dr. Cason’s background in the mental health field
- Learn about the emotional disregulation of the moment at the Oscars, from Will Smith’s perspective
- Find out how Dr. Cason looks at Will Smith’s actions, from an anger management perspective
- Learn the difference between anger and rage
- Discover Dr. Cason’s view on Chris Rock’s reaction to Will Smith
- Hear how Dr. Greg works on anger management with his clients
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Learn more about Dr. Greg on his website: www.drgreg.com
Follow him on Instagram: @askdrgreg
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Follow us on Facebook or Instagram
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.