According to the Mayo Clinic, a migraine is defined as “a headache that can cause severe throbbing pain or a pulsing sensation, usually on one side of the head. It’s often accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and extreme sensitivity to light and sound. Migraine attacks can last for hours to days, and the pain can be so severe that it interferes with your daily activities.”
Migraines don’t just impact someone’s physical health, they take a mental health toll as well. Joining Dr. Fedrick for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Beth Morton. She is going to talk about all the ins and outs of migraines.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Beth:
• Hear about Beth’s background, and why she decided to get involved in the migraine community
• Learn what Beth says a migraine is, and some of the lesser known symptoms
• Find out how migraines have impacted Beth’s mental health
• Discover the connection between migraines and anxiety
• Learn tips Beth has for others who suffer from migraines
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.