It’s often asserted that people don’t work for companies, people work for people. How employees feel about their leaders can make all the difference in productivity!
Joining us for today’s episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Dr. Ron Stotts. He is going to help us understand the ins and outs of conscious leadership.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Dr. Ron:
• Hear about Dr. Stotts’ background
• Learn about the different stages of leadership
• Find out the importance of being a conscious leader, when it comes to society as a whole
• Discover how consciousness can change your life
• Hear how Dr. Ron gets his new clients started
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.