Combating Pandemic Fatigue with Community Activities
with YMCA of South Hampton Roads
It goes without saying that the pandemic has had a huge impact on the overall populations’ mental health. Human interaction and physical activity are both ways to stay mentally healthy.
The YMCA is a great place to both be physically active, and to interact with other members of the community! On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected we have Alex Pomozzi, the Senior Brand Experience Director for the YMCA of South Hampton Roads.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Alex:
• Hear about Alex’s role at the YMCA
• Find out how the YMCA has been helping people during the pandemic
• Learn about the Y’s virtual classes- so you can still interact and be active from the safety of your own home
• Hear about the focus that the YMCA puts on community engagement
• Discover information about The Y’s mental health awareness campaign
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Learn more about the YMCA on their website: www.JoinTheY.org Follow the YMCA on all of their social media:
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.