Breaking Down Toxic Relationships
with Dr. Taylor Burrowes
Conversation, information, and education around toxic relationships is a trend on social media. More and more people are examining their relationships and learning about boundaries and healthy dynamics.
But what makes a relationship “toxic”? Is it fair to label a relationship or former partner as “toxic”? Dr. Taylor Burrowes is a Relationship Coach, Counselor, and Matchmaker, and she joins Dr. Liz on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected to break down what makes a relationship “toxic.”
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s chat with Dr. Taylor:
• Hear about Dr. Taylor former work as a marriage and family therapist
• Learn about her work as a coach, counselor, and matchmaker
• Hear how Dr. Taylor defines a toxic relationship
• Discover the five “stress languages”
• Learn about Dr. Taylor approach to relationship coaching
• Find out what Dr. Taylor “formula” for a healthy relationship is
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.