Sex. The word might have peaked some of your interest, and others might have opted out of this episode because of it. The way we are raised impacts how we view and approach sex.
Joining us for this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Dr. Kristie Overstreet. She is a Clinical Sexologist who is going to break it all down for us.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Dr. Kristie:
• Hear about Dr. Kristie’s background and how she got into the field
• Learn what exactly sex therapy is
• Find out whether Dr. Kristie usually works with individuals, couples, or both
• Discover how a session of sex therapy usually goes
• Gain understanding about how messaging from childhood can frame our views on sex and sexuality
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website: evolvecounselingaz.com
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: @drelizabethfedrick
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.