A Deep Dive into Self Esteem
Core beliefs are defined as our most deeply held assumptions about ourselves, the world, and others. Those core beliefs that we hold can be either good, or not so great when it comes to our self esteem.
On this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected, we are joined by Alexa Bailey, a clinical therapist who specializes in trauma.
Key Takeaways from Liz’s chat with Alexa:
• Learn what stage of life our self esteem starts to develop in
• Hear why what you think about yourself, matters
• Find out how the core belief that “I am not good enough”, effects our day-to-day lives
• Learn how perfectionism ties in, with self esteem
• Hear the difference between self esteem, and self confidence
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.