Being in the military in today’s day and age brings with it a plethora of mental health ailments that our men and women in uniform may endure during their time in service, and also after retirement and transitioning to civilian life.
Add in the stressors that come with being a Navy SEAL, and the mental health ramifications can be catastrophic.
Joining Dr. Fedrick on today’s episode of Calm, Cool and Connected is Dale McLellan, the President and CEO of FrogDog K9. He is going to shed some light on his mental health journey, his time in the military, and his work with the K9’s!
Key Takeaways from Dr. Liz’s 1-on-1 with Dale:
- Hear about Dale’s background
- Learn how Dale’s PTSD effects his every day life
- Find out how he came to realize the therapeutic effect that the dogs can have on someone
- Discover how Dale’s dog Storm reacts to him when he isn’t in the best mood
- Hear all about Dale’s amazing nonprofit, FrogDog K9
- Learn how Dale and his team plan to support both veterans and dogs mental health at their compound
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.