Prolonged Grief Disorder
Our world has experienced an immense amount of grief, sadness, and overall chaos over the last few years. It is not uncommon that some people need help to work through all of it.
Prolonged grief disorder is defined as a syndrome consisting of a distinct set of symptoms following the death of a loved one. Dr. Jelena Kecmanovic is here to guide us through the world of PGD.
Key Takeaways from Dr. Fedrick’s 1-on-1 with Jelena:
• Hear about Dr. K’s background
• Learn what prolonged grief disorder is
• Find out some prominent characteristics of prolonged grief disorder
• Hear if there has been a rise in cases of PGD since the beginning of the pandemic
• Learn why it’s so important to recognize the symptoms of prolonged grief disorder as opposed to normal grief
All of this and more, on this episode of Calm, Cool and Connected.
For more information on Dr. Elizabeth Fedrick, visit her website https:// www.evolvecounselingaz.com/dr-elizabeth-fedrick.
Connect with Dr, Fedrick on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/drelizabethfedrick/
Have a question you’d like answered on the show?
Leave us a voicemail here:
For more great Calm, Cool and Connected content, don’t forget to subscribe to the podcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify, and all the popular podcasting platforms. (RSS) https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
Already subscribed? Please take a moment to rate and review the podcast so that we can reach as many people that need the help as we can: https://3cstvshow.buzzsprout.com
And keep up to date with all things mental health at the Calm, Cool and Connected Article Aggregator, updated daily.